Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Versailles



I took a little trip today with my work--to Versailles. J'ai décidé que je veux m'y installer - direct translation: I've decided I want to install myself there. The gardens are incredible. To begin-



The first thing to see upon entrance, besides hundreds and hundreds of people. I've yet to decide whether I will keep these up once I move in-- I think it might be a better place for some advertising. I could use the money.


People must be herded out of my new home-this will not do.




Fun fact: this is the room where the Treaty of Versailles was signed. My Germanic roots tell me this room is bad luck and must be demolished. But maybe not; I like the chandeliers.




This will become the royal golf course.




It's no Walden pond, but it will do.




Marie Antoinette built this little village for a place to play peasant. Sounds fun. I'll keep it.




And finally, the vineyard. From now on these grapes will make sparkling grape juice.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment