Tuesday, May 19, 2009

in paris!

hi everyone,

there has been a very unfortunate problem: my laptop broke and i have not had access to the internet. this can make updating my blog very difficult. fortunately, there is a blogger application on my iphone and free internet at a nearby mcdonalds, so i can make quick updates there. ive started my internship and i am at work right now. my supervisor let me use the computer while he is at a staff meeting. i will try as soon as possible to put up some pictures, ive taken a lot of great ones on my iphone.
i am pretty good about responding to emails when i find wifi so all of you are welcome to email me: ingridLnilsson@gmail.com.

hopefully an update soon!


ingrid.

1 comment:

  1. The syntax of your opening comment sounded suspiciously French. Get your computer up and running! We want pictures.

    ReplyDelete